Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cool new stuff from Think Tank Photo


I have stated it a number of times on my blog and that is, that I'm a big fan of the products made by Think Tank Photo. They have just come out with the new Airport Addicted version 2.0 and it has a lot of similarities with my beloved Airport International roller case. You can fit in lenses up to 400 mm and also include your laptop, use the seam sealed rain cover, and tuck away a shoulder straps.

These guys make fabulous products and are worth taking a look at. My wife and I took a quick trip to Mexico a few weeks ago and my Airport International went with me and here is a happy snap of it secured to the table in the room using the built-in cable and TSA approved padlock. This provided a fair amount of comfort because we not only were able to keep the laptop and some camera gear in their, but also our passports and wallets.

If you decide to order one be sure and use our discount code WS -- 151 and they will throw in something extra.

Happy shooting! And here is the rest of it.

No comments: