Monday, August 3, 2009

Business of Outdoor and Nature Photography Seminar


I am pleased to announce that I will be teaching a business and marketing seminar for outdoor and nature photographers in November in Bryce Canyon National Park. I will be joining Gary Crabbe, former stock business manager for Galen Rowell and Marv Johnson, CEO of online photo agent Fogstock. This seminar will cover subjects ranging from what sells and why to adventure sports, marketing and self promotion, pricing images, and sealing the deal. We will be staying at Ruby's Inn where they are giving us a killer deal on room rates. There is also an early bird price special running through August 15th. To read more click here.

1 comment:

Prins said...

My goodness Charlie, me and a few of my friends could really benefit from alot of your posts here mate. Thank you for sharing them.
Kindest Regards,
Chris.